Birth certificate translation is often required for personal, academic, and professional purposes.
A birth certificate is a document issued by the government that serves as proof of the birth of a child for various reasons such as taxes, military, and census statistics. At the most basic level, birth certificates prove your age and citizenship. However, if you have a foreign birth certificate in a language other than English, there may come a time when you need it translated. So, translate birth certificate in German today.
Having your birth certificate professionally translated before attempting to obtain any legal documents or benefits from another country will greatly reduce the number of potential problems you may experience. In addition, you can take several steps to receive the most complete and accurate translation.
Here are the steps you should take to get your birth certificate translated:
1. Submit an electronic copy of the birth certificate to a certified translation service. Please include your name, phone number, email address, the source and target language of the document, and the document itself.
2. A certified German translator will be assigned.
3. The time it takes to translate the birth certificate will depend on the subject matter, source and target language, length, and stylizing requirements.
4. Once the birth certificate is translated, it is thoroughly reviewed for accuracy. All translations are approved, certified, and notarized.
5. When complete, you will receive an electronic copy and up to 4 hard copies of the translated birth certificate for your records. Hard copies can be mailed to your preferred address.
6. All translated documents are stored in encrypted servers, so your document is confidential.
When to Translate a Birth Certificate?
You may need your birth certificate translated for a variety of reasons. Typically, most people need their birth certificates translated for immigration purposes, such as applying for a passport or a visa for residency in a foreign country. In some instances, certain academic institutions will also require a translated birth certificate upon enrollment.
Translating agencies such as The German Group offer certified, notarized, and approved birth certificate translation. When you need your birth certificate translated, the certified German translator and project managers understand the immigration document requirements and work with you to simplify the process. They understand that official government, legal, medical, and educational translations must be accurate and certified. So they both notarize all translations and run them through a rigorous quality assurance protocol. This takes one thing off of your plate as you continue your application for a visa or passport.
Why Choose Certified Translation Services?
Remember that many courts, government agencies, and colleges will require a certified translation of your birth certificate. Certifying your translation renders it a legal record accepted by governmental offices, academic institutions, and professional organizations worldwide.
A certified birth certificate translation is signed and declared a true and accurate translation by the translator. The birth certificate translation is further verified by an authorized government official, such as a notary.
Translate birth certificate in German today if you wish to take your life in a whole new direction and go live and work abroad? Whether you plan to immigrate, study abroad, or get married in another country, a proper birth certificate translation is an important step.