I’m Ami Shafrir, a prosperous businessman in the electronics and telecommunications sectors. I learned the virtues of discipline and leadership as a telecommunications specialist in the Israeli military. After leaving the military, I owned a multi-million dollar firm and used my perseverance and creative thinking to drive my business growth.
Suppose you are freshly graduated or retired and want to start your own business. Congratulations! Today, I will share a list of some innovative, profitable, and easy-to-start businesses.
I believe that a hard-working person can never lack business opportunities. Think big and do great, but never feel ashamed of starting from the bottom. To make a long run in the business field, you need to be consistent and disciplined. So, here are some business ideas you should try to increase your success rates.
1) Dropshipping: The idea is to open an online store and partner with suppliers. Whenever a customer buys something listed on your online store, you’ll get a certain percentage of the sale as a commission, and the rest will go directly to the supplier. In this case, you don’t have to spend your money to manufacture or supply products. Just list the product in your store, make it safe and easy to use, and earn a profit. Gather all the essential information before starting this business idea to prevent fraud or confusion.
2) Content Writing: We all know that the world is shifting toward digitalization. From morning newspapers to buying home essentials, everything is becoming online. Every company with a web presence needs content to attract more buyers. The better the content, the greater the sales. You need a good computer or laptop, an internet connection, and creative language. Gather the information about your object, write around the keyword, sell your articles, and make money while sitting inside your blanket. You can find your clients on various freelancing sites.
3) SEO: SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” Whenever you enter a keyword on the Google search bar, it shows the contents in decreasing order based on the ranking. Companies or businesses nowadays are paying handsomely to increase their search engine ranking. If you know how to generate backlinks and improve the search engine visibility of a website, then you can try SEO as a full-time or part-time job.
4) Tutoring: If you are an expert in a subject and can share your knowledge with others, try teaching students at your home or in a tuition center. You can also start giving tuition online without investing anything. ‘
5) IT guy: Offices run on data, and data runs on computers and other IT services. The demand for someone who can help businesses meet their IT needs and troubleshoot issues related to computers and other devices has sprouted. So, if you have deep IT knowledge, you have more options than any other person.
These are only a few of the business ideas the list includes: Dropshipping, Translation, Site flipping, Home catering, Online assistance, Private shopping, Automobile detailing, Tutoring, Content writing, Homemade products, WordPress support, Email marketing, Professional contract cleaning, Website testing, SEO, App development, Stock photography, Instagram consulting, Digital event planning, and many more. I advise you to gather all the essential information about the business idea you want to work with.