Finding a solution for getting rid of Frizzy Hair is not that easy once they happen, and the treatment for curly hair begins in the shower…!!! Washing your hair removes the unhealthy residue of applied products and helps in cleaning the scalp. However, daily washing of hair can lead to frizzy and dry hair. So, taking the proactive approach by using Professional Hair Mask for Damaged Hair to prevent hair should be your first call.
Hair masks can be used for any damaged hair type, whether you have curly, dull, oily, dry, or brittle hair or facing the problem of hair loss. Moreover, it is necessary to keep your hair moisturized by using moisture-based shampoos and conditioners, depending upon the texture of your hair.
Best Hair Mask for Damaged Hair
1. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV):
ACV has a slightly acidic property, so it can help remove product residue, which will make the hair look shinier and help reduce dandruff.
How to Use?
- Add one quart of warm water in 1/3 cup of organic apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Empty the bowl according to the thickness and length of your hair and store the remaining water (if remaining any) for next use.
- Rest the mixture on your hair for 1 to 3 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- You can apply this ACV mixture once or twice a week.
2. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is believed to be the best source that provides moisture and helps in locking the protein channels to the roots. This treatment will enhance shine and reduce frizz in the hair.
How to Use?
Pour a small amount of organic coconut oil on your palms and give a gentle massage to your scalp either before or after washing your hair.
If you are applying the oil before wash, leave it on for 15 minutes, or you can also leave it on your hair overnight as a mask and rinse the hair with moisturized shampoo and conditioner.
3. Avocado Mask:
Avocado is a good vitamin A and E; therefore, this super fruit proves beneficial for strengthening hair and getting the shiny and bouncy hair back.
How to Use?
- Take a medium-sized ripe avocado and add 2 to 4 tablespoons of coconut oil to it.
- Mash both the ingredients well till you get the smooth paste out of it.
- Now apply the mask to your scalp and hair and cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Rest the mask for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly with a mild Shampoo.
- Apply this mask once or twice a week.
4. Egg Mask:
Eggs are a great source of protein and help make the hair healthier, shinier, and frizz-free.
How to Use?
- Take two eggs and separate the egg white.
- Whip the eggs until they become frothy.
- Apply the egg white to your hair and scalp and cover the hair with a shower cap.
- Leave the mask for 15 minutes and rinse with a moisturized shampoo thoroughly.
- You can make this mask by combining one egg with coconut oil or with argan oil.
- Can apply this mask one or two times a week.
Whether you were blessed or not with healthy, shiny and bouncy hair, here are some preventive measures that you can adopt to maintain the smoothness of your strands. Find 5 Smart ways to treat and heal damaged hair.
Preventive Measures to get rid of Frizzy Hair:
- The use of hair Serums is the best solution for frizz-free hair.
- Hair must be rinsed with Cold Water.
- Should Opt for a Conditioning Shampoo
- Always make use of a Microfiber Towel or Cotton T-Shirt to Dry Hair.
- One must avoid coloring the hair as it leads to dull and curly hair.
- Try to hold on to the natural texture as much as possible.
- Try to be gentle while combing to detangle your hair, Detangle Hair with a Wide-Tooth Comb.
- Use a Blow Dryer With Ionic Technology.
Use of Professional Hair Mask for Damaged Hair will provide nourishment to the hair and help get rid of curly hair. Hair masks fight the frizz by building a fence to help seal in necessary moisture of the hair. Whereas, using the correct hair product according to your hair type can help you maintain the hair texture and faster growth of your hair. Hope these quick DIYs and preventive measures for Getting rid of Frizzy Hair will be helpful to you in getting that shiny and smooth hair back.